This Policy applies as between you, the User of this Website and Cahoots Events Ltd ‘Registered office: First Floor, 39 Gay Street, Bath, BA1 2NT’ the owner and provider of this Website. This Policy applies to our use of any and all Data collected by us in relation to your use of the Website.
Definitions and Interpretation In this Policy the following terms shall have the following meanings: “Data” means collectively all information that you submit to Cahoots Events Ltd via the Website. This definition shall, where applicable, incorporate the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998; “Cahoots Events Ltd” or “Cahoots Events” or “Cahoots” means Cahoots Events Ltd of Unit 10 Brassmill Enterprise Centre, Bath, BA1 3JN; Company Number 6459051 ‘Registered office: First Floor, 39 Gay Street, Bath, BA1 2NT’. “User” means any third party that accesses the Website and is not employed by Cahoots Events Ltd and acting in the course of their employment; and “Website” means the website that you are currently using (www.cahoots.events) and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
Scope of this Policy
This Policy applies only to the actions of Cahoots Events Ltd and Users with respect to this Website. It does not extend to any websites that can be accessed from this Website including, but not limited to, any links we may provide to social media websites.
- This Website does not collect Data about our Users by any means unless you contact Cahoots Events Ltd via an email link which is included in the Website. This Website does not place cookies on your computer and does not use any other means of data collection including, but not limited to, forms.
- From emails we may collect your name, your email address and any other information which you opt to supply.
Our Use of Data
Cahoots Events Ltd will use your Data for the following purposes:
- [responding to the contents of your email to us;]
- [internal record keeping;]
- [improvement of our products / services;]
- [transmission by email of promotional materials that may be of interest to you;]
- [contact for market research purposes which may be done using email. Such information may be used to customise or update the Website.]
Links to Other Websites
Accessing your own Data
You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held by Cahoots Events Ltd (where any such data is held) on payment of a small fee which will not exceed £30.00 plus vat.
Data security is of great importance to Cahoots Events Ltd and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this Website.
Changes to this Policy
Cahoots Events Ltd reserves the right to change this Policy as we may deem necessary from time to time or as may be required by law. Any changes will be immediately posted on the Website and you are deemed to have accepted the terms of the Policy on your first use of the Website following the alterations.