It goes without saying everyone at Cahoots is devastated about recent events and completely understand the difficult decisions clients are having to make. We are in a very good position to manage the anticipated disruption caused by the pandemic and have made some changes to our trading to accommodate clients requests.
Recently we have received a number of client queries.
The main concerns have been;
- What happens to booking fees and other payments made if a wedding or event is cancelled?Please refer to our terms and conditions of hire regarding cancelations. These are found in the footer of our website or via the link on your booking documents. You can also find them by clicking here.
- Can I postpone my booking to a later date? If you find that your event or wedding has to be postponed due to the current pandemic, we will do everything we can to re-accommodate your new booking should you request to do so.
- What happens to booking fees and other payments already made, if a wedding or event is postponed due to the Pandemic?As a gesture of goodwill we have taken steps so that, if we can re-accommodate your new date, your booking fee will be transferred over. Please note as we cannot guarantee the availability our services, any new bookings will be taken strictly taken at our discretion.
- What happens we are not available on the new date you request?Cahoots Events are not liable for any losses incurred in the rare event we are not able to accommodate your new booking request please see our terms and condition for details.
- Are there any extra costs if we are able to accommodate your new date ? If we can accommodate your new booking, please be aware that a small fee of £25.00 plus vat will be charged to move your booking to a new date. This fee is to cover the extra admin costs involved in changing our planners, invoices, stock allocation, timings, staff hrs etc. It is not a small task, we have a very thorough system to ensure we never miss any details and it takes a surprising amount of extra coordination even for the smallest of bookings. As directors we are not off the hook, we are fully supporting the company during the disruption and with your understanding we feel confident that business will resume once restrictions are lifted.
- How far in the future can I postpone my booking due to Pandemic?We are unable to consider transferring booking fees to any dates more than 13 months after your original booking date.
- What happens if I postpone my booking more than once?If we can accommodate your new date the admin fee would apply again to cover the extra admin in making the changes required.
- Can we still have a face to face meeting?We aim to meet all clients in person, though are currently arranging all event details via telephone and e-mail as an alternative to face to face meetings until further notice.
These changes to are terms and conditions are strictly in relation to the the Covid 19 Pandemic and only relate to bookings made prior to 1/04/2020.